RACCIES: 2014 (21st Annual) RACCies Ceremony (3/3)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 25 12:58:50 PDT 2015

On 4/25/2015 8:35 AM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> Well this awards ceremony went better than some Real World ones have
> lately. Maybe next year we should be on the alert from possible attacks
> from Sirius (that's where the "Cute Puppy Empire" from LNH20 comes from
> of course...)

I am not cool enough to know how Sirius pertains to awards.  (It's
actually kind of ironic that I'm writing an award ceremony, since I
never watch award ceremonies.)  But it's never too early to think of
what the RACCies ceremony would be like if it were run by cute puppies
who want to rule the world.

I know. - Archie Andrews