LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #13: SHIPWAR!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 4 11:59:27 PDT 2015

On 4/3/2015 9:31 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> Anyway, I have no idea how character aging works at this point--have
> the characters aged in real time? Is Sigrid old enough to drink? (I
> saw her as 16 at the beginning of Spoon, so probably not either way,
> butstill.)
>
> Adrian (hoping we'll see the end of that this year as well)

Well, my concept falls apart if I have to start calling him Clueless
Man.  Fortunately he's still stuck in a time bubble.  Perhaps Mother
Time might go on a rampage and imprison all of Net.ropolis likewise
until 2015.  Or, failing that...  Who says the story actually started in
2012?

I know. - Archie Andrews