LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #13: SHIPWAR!

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:27:36 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 7:58:19 AM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
>     "He's a parody, combining Eridan Ampora from Homestuck with Doctor
> Doom. This, in turn, plays off your status as a combination of Feferi
> Peixes and Namor the Sub-Mariner.

Of course Eridan himself is blatantly based on Namor... It's funny how those influences go back and forth.

>     "Anchovy-greed. We're going to need a big public ceremony, to show
> the whole world we're searious!"

Wow, that pun physically hurt. I'm impressed. :D

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, are there more details I should
> include, there are probably more details I should include

Yeah, like.. where is this being held? Who's presiding over the marriage? What supervillain is going to jump out of the cake?

Adrian (not entirely sure how this fits with the rest of UM v20 but Ultimate Mercenary probably wont' be able to make it, alas)