8FOLD: Red Hart # 1

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:55:09 PDT 2014

I don't mind! As Ezra Pound said, it's the news that stays the news. :-)

> That is a heck of an ASCII title. <3

I wish it was my design; I've been using a free ASCII generator for most of my logos these days. I've just seemed to have lost what little knack I used to have. :-(

> > [A cosmic battle. SEDENION falls.]
>

> Man, I'm not sure whether or not I envy the director who interprets *that*
>
> particular stage direction.

I'm not so deluded as to think that anyone would want to actually stage this thing on a stage (audio play would be more doable, if not any more likely), but in keeping with the conceit of the series, I tried to keep things stage-able, or free for interpretation as here, at least in the early going. As the series ramps up towards its conclusion, things get quite a bit bigger, and any hypothetical stage director is more likely to go out of his hypothetical friggin' mind.

> > VAN
>
> > Yeah, that sounds totally reasonable and not at all insane. So I'm
>
> > incredibly glad I took this job.
>

> I <3 you Van

One of the challenges I set for myself was to make people care about a character named Van Morrison.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, this is. REALLY GOOD.

Thank you.