LNHY: Death of Trophy Wife #3

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:26:49 PST 2014

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> And the Death of Pister Y Maprika III came out of the shadows and made a
> phone call.  "It is done!"

I envisioned the Deaths of superheroes as being more or less the opposite
of their hero personas. So the Death of Pister Y. Maprika III could be a
can of off-brand soda.

> And sock crawled out of her skull.  A wondersock.  The First Wondersock.
> "Man.  Getting stuffy in there!
>
> "Well.  Here's to the All Consuming Darkness that's coming.  And here's
> to me.  The future king of heaven, hell, and everything else!!  I'm back,
> baby!!!!"

So (for those of you who've been following Doctor Who) the twist is that
Missy is actually Missy!

> Writer's Notes:
>
> I really don't have any plans for any of the stuff in this issue.  And it
> might be the last LNHY story I ever write.  So do with the Wondersock and

Exclamation!Missy! what you will.

Well the whole thing has gone completely off the rails in a really
entertaining way. Granted, LNHY has never been particularly well situated
on the rails to begin with, but still. I'm honestly really excited not
having any idea what happens next.

It's weird finishing an issue for a status quo that's been completely
destroyed now.