LNHY/META: Tenth Anniversary Mini-Event!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 15 16:24:02 PST 2014

I should really play this game, especially since I threatened Andrew
with this character once.

On 11/5/2014 12:33 PM, Andrew Perron wrote this template which I now
fill in:

NAME:  Firefighter
       CREATED BY:  Scott Eiler
       TYPE:  Usable Without Permission
       SECRET IDENTITY:  Lance Bistro
       ALIGNMENT:  System Corrupter

POWERS:  Lance Bistro is an engineering project team lead, highly
regarded among his management for resolving crises.  In his spare time
he is a volunteer firefighter, in a town with the highest fire rate in
Net.merica (or whatever the LNH calls it).  The System Corrupters' New
Member Detector has detected, Lance has the unconscious ability to
induce crises.  In particular, he's a pyrokinetic.

APPEARANCE:  He doesn't have a superhero costume yet.  His
civilian clothes tend toward the high end of Business Casual.

ENEMIES:  Most any working-class software engineer

FIRST ISSUE:  Looniverse Y Tenth Anniversary Mini-Event #1  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews