META: questions, like about what type of participation, from an artist

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 15 10:46:06 PST 2014

On 11/14/2014 7:34 PM, David Melik wrote:
> Eyrie.org seems to have a FAQ for this newsgroup that says it is
> largely about fiction, but that there may also be art in the archives.
> Is this newsgroup also one in which artists and writers can meet to work
> on comics projects?

I think it's safe to say, it is and we do.  Practically all of us are
storytellers.  Some of us even have money-making plans in the works,
though you probably wouldn't be impressed with mine...  Anyway, stick
around a bit and see what we do.

> Below are links to my art.
>
> David
> http://www.elfwood.com/u/dmelik
> http://dchmelik.deviantart.com
> http://www.cwu.edu/~melikd/art.html

Nice.  My stories and your art would definitely be weird together,
though that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Hello and welcome.

I know. - Archie Andrews