LNH20: NHOP # 1

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:46:25 PST 2014

On 11/9/2014 8:37 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
<snip>
>The characters who remain all feel more at home in a
 > supernatural/paranormal milieu-- and in this iteration, they're designed to
 > be more at home there, rather than being shoehorned into it.

Hmmmmm. In that case, it probably does count as Lunaverse - which was,
basically, my idea for the LNH20 equivalent of NTB, only updated for
modern-day urban fantasy. Thus, a similar "same world, different perspective
on it" idea. (Mind you, the only stories that have actually been posted under
that tag so far were Yuki Rosemoon's Emme stories.)

>The first scene/cold open for this issue has been sitting on my computer
 > for nearly a year waiting for the rest of it to be written. Inspired by
 > Andrew's announcement of the "LNH: The Return" event, and the posting of
 > LNH v.2 # 50, I started to feel nostalgic for those characters who made the
 > cut-- and hence, this brand-new shiny #1 collector's item.

WOO

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, the intended effect!