LNH/META: LNH FAQ Update/Revamp

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:24:07 PDT 2014

I talked about this... well, quite a while ago (pulls on collar nervously), but I think I've finally got enough focus to get it done: A total and thorough update of the LNH FAQ, for what the LNH and the Internet are in 2014.

I have my own ideas on what needs to be changed, but what do you think? What needs to be added? What needs to be taken away? What needs to be updated?

Also, more specifically: What currently-running LNH series do you think are good examples of these categories?
 * Serious
 * Comic
 * Tragicomic
 * Lyrical
 * Strange

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, housekeeping