MISC: GODLING # 41: The Rise of the New Godling part 1: Trial by fire by J. Vandersteen

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 23 19:32:05 PDT 2014

On 7/22/2014 11:43 AM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:
> Mark Brant sits in his hotelroom, drinking Scotch. "Man, what a rush
> that was today. And we even managed to finish shooting that scene. How
> can this all get even better I don't know..."
>
> There's knock at the door. Mark opens up. Tricia steps in, wearing a
> trenchcoat.
 >
> "Hi darling," Mark says. "Hi yourself," Tricia says and drops the
> trenchcoat. She's wearingnothing underneath.
> Mark smiles a big and dirty smile. He thinks, Well, well seems
> thingsCAN get better. I really CAN channel the powers of Aphrodite...

Okay, that's a good start to a movie star with God powers.  I don't
recall comic-book men ever being so cool with themselves that they
channeled Aphrodite powers.

> NEXT ISSUE: What does Quentin Alexander think about all of this?

I've been impressed so far with how he's getting back to normal life.
Perhaps a kindly word of advice might be appropriate, though of course
that might blow up...

I know. - Archie Andrews