LNH: All-New Legion of Net.Heroes #3

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:14:08 PST 2014

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 04:58:42 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Oops, sorry for overquoting.

It happens.

> On 1/21/2014 8:49 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Funny thing about interactive fiction...  anyone can play!
>>
>> Now featuring:
>>
>> SCOTT EILER as Psychovant the Duck!  8{D>
>>
>> Psychovant says, "So, you argued over finances, you argued with Higher
>>     Power, Maia discovered zippers, and, err, what?  People used to call
>>     *my* Writer on his diary entries thinly disguised as stories, before
>>     he chucked it and started cartooning.  What's all this then?"

Man, this is slice-of-life fiction, yo! Getting into all the interesting
details of everyday life!

Plus, this is how real-time multiplayer RP rolls - you pick up an idea and
run with it! Much like a cascade, it often turns up stuff that no one
participant would've come up with on their own!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, any way you slice it!