LNH: All-New Legion of Net.Heroes #3

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 22 13:25:50 PST 2014

On 1/22/2014 11:14 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 04:58:42 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Oops, sorry for overquoting.
>
> It happens.
>
>> On 1/21/2014 8:49 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>>> Funny thing about interactive fiction...  anyone can play!
>>>
>>> Now featuring:
>>>
>>> SCOTT EILER as Psychovant the Duck!  8{D>
>>>
>>> Psychovant says, "So, you argued over finances, you argued with Higher
>>>      Power, Maia discovered zippers, and, err, what?  People used to call
>>>      *my* Writer on his diary entries thinly disguised as stories, before
>>>      he chucked it and started cartooning.  What's all this then?"
>
> Man, this is slice-of-life fiction, yo! Getting into all the interesting
> details of everyday life!

yeah, morally I have no right to object.  8{C>  Still, I've gotten more
compliments on my storytelling skills since I stopped treating my
stories as brain dumps.

> Plus, this is how real-time multiplayer RP rolls - you pick up an idea and
> run with it! Much like a cascade, it often turns up stuff that no one
> participant would've come up with on their own!

True, the brain dumps gave me ideas that would eventually *become* stories.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, any way you slice it!

Are these episodes the log of the entire session?

I know. - Archie Andrews