[LNH] Cover Gallery #15i

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:32:20 PST 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:20:51 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:

> LNH: Cover Gallery #15i

(Hmmmm. Weirdly, my newsreader interpreted everything after this line as
one long line - until I hit "reply", at which point it hopped into the
correct formatting, but wasn't quoted.)

> Cover shows Convoluted Origin Man and Boy Redundant Lad in the
> foreground, recoiling in surprise from the sight of defeated Nazi
> soldiers lying about.  Those Nazis who aren't dead or unconscious are
> writhing on the ground, incapacitated and in many cases literally
> foaming at the mouth.  Advancing towards them from the background
> under the cover of a psychedelic fog are United States forces dressed
> in Sgt Pepper style coats.
>
> One of the Nazis closest to the net.heroes has raised himself from
> the ground and points dramatically.  "Flee, travelers!  Schnell!
> We thought we could conquer this parallel Earth as well, but we were
> wrong!  The might of the Third Reich is as nothing compared to...
> THE WORLD WHERE THE BEATLES CONQUERED AMERICA!"

XD XD XD Looks like they were headed for a BEAT-down! *wham whack ow Hey
Jude*

> Author's note: Randomly inspired after I read an article headline on
> The Beat about how the Beatles conquered America fifty years ago.

That's just perfect.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, don't make it bad