META: RACC Anniversaries....!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 11 15:35:25 PST 2014

(Reposting this because I accidentally sent the last one to
alt.comic.lnh... don't want to wait for Moderation)

I was noticing that today is the 25th Anniversary of the Superguy
imprint (which seemed to die back in 2011 -- Trivia Note:  Beige
Midnight #9 was the last story to ever have an SG tag -- coincidence?)

Also sometime in June (June 7th according to an old post of mine) RACC
will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary.  Will there be some real life
RACCCon to celebrate this?

Also Dave's ASH imprint I think will celebrate its 20th too.  Don't know
what exact date that happens.

LNHY will celebrate its 10th Anniversary sometime in August (Or whenever
I posted that first story...

Any other ones happening in 2014?

Arthur "Anniversary Update..." Spitzer