SW10/WWW: Powernaut Free Comic Day: Results

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon May 6 18:36:04 PDT 2013

On 5/5/2013 11:50 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> Hard out there for a pimp.

yeah, the Gov ought to make it easier for pimps like us to make a
living.  We create jobs, or at least we would if people would pay us for
what we do.

> Listen, you should consider listing Powernaut on comic update sites like
> Onlinecomics.net, Belfrycomics.com, and TheWebcomicList.com. They'll
> track your updates and show when Powernaut has updated with a link to
> the update so that folks who like it can come and read it. And because
> you get to list it under genres new readers will be able to find it. The
> Continentals, Chevalier, and all me and Monique's other comics are
> listed on comic update sites including the ones I've mentioned above.

Thanks for the advice, Dee.  I've listed on Comixology, and I'll check
the other sites.  However, the Powernaut may be in trouble because I
write my web site the old-fashioned way, without third-party web
publishers.  When I add a strip, it goes at the head of
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/ and the tail of whatever
story I'm writing now, but I usually won't have a brand new web page to
share.  I console myself by imagining how much my audience must enjoy
reading more than one strip at a time just by paging up and down.

I know. - Archie Andrews