SW10/WWW: Powernaut Free Comic Day: Results

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Sun May 5 23:50:44 PDT 2013

Hard out there for a pimp.

Listen, you should consider listing Powernaut on comic update sites like
Onlinecomics.net, Belfrycomics.com, and TheWebcomicList.com. They'll
track your updates and show when Powernaut has updated with a link to
the update so that folks who like it can come and read it. And because
you get to list it under genres new readers will be able to find it. The
Continentals, Chevalier, and all me and Monique's other comics are
listed on comic update sites including the ones I've mentioned above.

Just something to think about.

Dee