SW10/WWW: Powernaut Free Comic Day: Results

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun May 5 18:40:10 PDT 2013

Heh.  In the past few weeks I've given away dozens of Free Powernaut
Comic Day strips - possibly hundreds, if the store I get my comics from
had a good day with my flyers.  And the results are in...

*  He got three more likes on Facebook, to bring him back up to 13.  The
new likes are all from people I invited, who liked the Powernaut before
Facebook changed his Like rules.

*  Web statistics say the most popular page on my web site for the last
three months is... a photo I took of the pointy room inside the House of
the Rock in Wisconsin in 2005!
http://eilertech.com/photos/mineralpoint/05_pointy_room.jpg  ... The
Powernaut's main page made my Top 30 list *one* month.  But as usual,
photos and non-story pages I wrote ten or more years ago remain my most
popular.

So this is still a "building" year for the franchise.  And I'd guess
RACC is not missing out on a massive publicity source in Free Comic Book
Day yet.

I know. - Archie Andrews