LNH/META: Personal Best

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:45:03 PDT 2013

On Mar 22, 3:19 pm, Tom Russell <joltc... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like the Catalyst Lass Leader for the Day story. I think I did some decent character work there.

I agree with you on the Catalyst Lass story.  I'll also note "Jolt
City" as the home of some really
great storytelling; I particularly liked the "Green Knight in Prison"
story arc.

As for my own stories, I'm pretty fond of the LNH-vs.-zombie U.S.
Presidents story arc
I wrote for "LNH Comics Presents," and I liked all of the stories I
wrote for the
"Infinite Leadership Crisis" back in 2007.

And I remember digging the "White Dwarf" and "Death Thoreau"
storylines of
"Easily-Discovered Man" the last time I read them, even if they didn't
make a
whole lot of sense.

I also really like the "LNH vs. Pirates" story I've been working on
for a couple of
years.  Maybe one of these days I'll actually finish (and post) it.

--Rob Rogers
--Always happy to stroll down memory lane