WWW: NEW "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" up now!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 20 18:15:07 PDT 2013

On 3/20/2013 4:05 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:

> Faere may be a fairy princess but she's no shrinking violet or damsel in
> distress just waiting for a big strong man (or mouse for that matter) to
> save her.

Yay!  I can see her as the main supporting character, as if she weren't
already.

> In answer to your second question. You're actually only the second
> person to ever ask that question. Does it matter?

I guess we can rule out the Princess's guards having had gunpowder
weapons, then.  But musketeers without muskets is like a "swords and
sorcery" comic without swords.

> But Chevalier (or "Chev" as we call him) will have various weapons when
> he goes after the evil kidnappers. And he'll need them. But I don't
> think that even he uses a musket. A bow and arrow at one point, but no
> musket. Odd.

Well, as a *mouse*-keteer, I wouldn't expect him to work with muskets.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews