WWW: NEW "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" up now!

Darryl Hughes deemoneygrip at webtv.net
Wed Mar 20 16:05:17 PDT 2013

Faere may be a fairy princess but she's no shrinking violet or damsel in
distress just waiting for a big strong man (or mouse for that matter) to
save her.

In answer to your second question. You're actually only the second
person to ever ask that question. Does it matter?

But Chevalier (or "Chev" as we call him) will have various weapons when
he goes after the evil kidnappers. And he'll need them. But I don't
think that even he uses a musket. A bow and arrow at one point, but no
musket. Odd.

Dee