WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #34 The Cantaloupe Kids Part Ten

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 12 13:07:05 PDT 2013

On 3/12/2013 12:31 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Give me Cantaloupe, or Give me...
>
> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/2013/03/12/34-the-cantaloupe-kids-part-ten/

I've noticed your panels usually have a sort of gray background which
comes from scanning the original art in.  Being the helpful and
insufferable dude I am, I'd considered pointing that out.  But I decided
against it because for all I knew, you liked it that way.  Now I can see
it was intentional.  Totally.

> Arthur "Rhymes with Breath..." Spitzer

Meth?

I know. - Archie Andrews