LNH: Those Darn Vectors! #7 -- A Flame War Final Tie-in!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:47:51 PDT 2013

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 01:02:12 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

Oh holy crap XD This is perfect - I'd just yesterday put in an unidentified
Vector as a Servant of Sloth in Third Phase.

> "No!  I am the headline!  I'm the man responsible for this!  Flame War
> Final!  Don't you chicks know who I am?!"  The man in the ski mask
> pointed to the white shirt he was wearing that had the words,
> 'Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master Man!!!!' on it.  He was
> also wearing some black MC Hammer style Parachute Pants.  "I'm
> 'Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master Man!!!  Yeah!!!"

GASP! Oh, man, he's tricky - even *I* didn't know it was him!

> "Not only am I the master mind behind this current Flame
> War, but I was the master mind for one through six!  Yeah!  Of course no
> one knows that, but me.  I had my flunkies fighting for me in the first
> six!

Calling a New Mod one of your flunkies is pretty brave of him. (Or it would
be, if he even realized it.)

> But I'm kind of unattached at the moment -- so I decided that
> before I finished the LNH once and for all I'd take a little time to
> scout some booty.  Make some lucky gal out there my Empress of the
> world.  And that's where you ladies come in.

Oh god, really? XD

> Vector Mime's eyes lighted up at the prospect of making artsy movies.

Not that kind of artsy, I'm afraid.

> "You -- You're Responsible for all of this?" said a woman's voice.
>
> "Yeah, Babe," said Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master Man
> turning his head with a swagger.  It was some chick in superhero outfit.
>   "You want to ride the Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master
> Man Train too?"
>
> "Never!" said the costumed woman punching
> Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master Man in the jaw.  "Your
> Evil Ends Here!  So Says, Believes-Everything-She-Hears Lass!"

YESSSSSS

BESHLass for Best New Character 2013!

> Elsewhere --
>
> A shadowy mysterious female squeezed a lemon into a lime soda.  And she
> cackled wickedly as she squeezed.
>
> A waitress next to her shook her head.  "Why do you do that?"

GASP! Vector... um... Grime?

>             'Who put a Flame War Final Crossover Tie-in
>                         In My Lime Soda?!!!'
>
>                         By Arthur Spitzer

Heeheehee thank you thank you thank you. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, eeeeeeeee