SW10/HCC: Powernaut 1962 #1: Powernaut and the Power Patrol!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Feb 2 18:45:35 PST 2013

On 2/2/2013 11:24 AM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> It's the next big story.  And it's chock-full of teambuilding - and
> Commies.  Powernaut 1962 is underway!
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962.htm
>
> But not *everyone* likes it...
>
> ---
>
> Bonus Section: Talk Back to the Powernaut!
>
> Hello, this is the Powernaut. I'll take all your letters, as soon as
> they come in! I have one here...

This is a good place to remind you, the Powernaut takes letters!  You're
all welcome to write in and get answers.  For instance, you may be
wondering why, if the Powernaut wants to get to Mars, he doesn't just
have Queezl the Saucer Alien take him there.  Or why, if Paula Power's
been around since 1941, she's still looking so young.  Or where she gets
her taste in hats from...  Oooh, there's so much you could ask!

I know. - Archie Andrews