LNH/Meta: The Unfinished...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Apr 11 18:55:23 PDT 2013

On 4/11/2013 4:39 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 4/11/13 9:37 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

>>> I suspect some of it has to do with that thing that plagues
>>> all LNH compositions -- Real Life.
>>
>> That's certainly it on my end - and why I haven't responded to
>> anything on RACC in the last couple weeks; I fell behind due to an
>> acute attack of Real Life, and felt guilty about catching up.
>
> Yeah... I figure most people on here are always in the thrall Real Life.
>
> The Greatest LNH Villain of the all...
>
> Arthur "Never feels guilty about not catching up..." Spitzer

I, of course, have surgically removed large amounts of Real Life from my
existence.  This enables me to spend Friday nights, Saturday afternoons,
and sometimes Sunday afternoons drawing Powernaut cartoons.  If I had
*less* time, *then* I might take on one of these big LNH collaborative
efforts where I have to wait my turn to write something.

Seriously, if I start writing LNH stories, I'll start finishing them.
I'll toss the Dorfs into a black hole, nuke Mister Morrison from orbit,
and make Adrian's ending of the Spoon of Destiny official.  So I feel
reluctant to operate until the patient is clinically dead.

I know. - Archie Andrews