LNH: Possum-Man: Relinquished #8: Shadows and Silhouettes

Mitchell Crouch msc376 at uowmail.edu.au
Tue Sep 25 03:23:46 PDT 2012

On Monday, September 24, 2012 8:48:08 AM UTC+10, Andrew Perron wrote:
> BTW, I wrote up the wiki article for the series: http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Possum-Man%3A_Relinquished

Thanks Andrew! I should probably do something for the wiki at some point, like I've been planning to for...

...uh, a while now. :\

But thank you both so much for reading and commenting! It's good to know that even an issue like this, with which I wasn't entirely sure I was happy, is still readable. Especially since I just accidentally saved over the copy of it on my hard drive with a report on vigilance behaviour of barnacle geese, so I'm glad I posted it when I did instead of sitting on it to try to improve it more. XD

Mitchell