LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #17: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 17: "The Perils of Doc Nostalgia"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 30 18:24:36 PST 2012

On 11/30/2012 04:57 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:47:43 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> "... Edouard Morowiecz?  The Forgotten Vigilante?"
>>
>> "So the mighty Doc Nostalgia remembers me?"
>>
>> "Of course!  I'm all *about* remembering!
>
> So good. <3
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, flows naturally from the character.

In turn I have to admit, I now consider Powernaut 2009 to be in LNH20
canon for this story.  Or at least Doc Nostalgia canon.  The Goddess
already remarked, Doc Nostalgia's history is pointy.  But I will also
freely admit, forgotten World War 2 vigilantes of Poland are omniversal.

I considered trying to write the next episode as part of this one.  But
nobody really wants that, least of all me.  My reaction to Mister
Morrison is, nuke him...  Over to you, Adrian.