LNH/Meta: Dimension Lords/mystical villains?

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:23:52 PST 2012

So I was talking with Andrew and others about an LNH idea, which was originally a partially-fanfic thing, and one of the characters it involved was Trigon. And I didn't really know who the LNH equivalent of that would be. We don't really have a Dimension Lord type villain, in the manner of Trigon or Dormammu. We have some evil human mystics (Andrew mentioned Lord Ebon, though he's pretty definitively dead) and I've done some work with Great Old Ones, but mostly ones who are far enough above humanity they can't really be active villains. Is there anyone I'm forgetting?

Adrian (by the Hoary Hosts of Haggis!)