REPOST/LNH: The Mid.Net Star's 20th Anniversary Special!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:08:31 PST 2012

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 00:01:18 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> On 3/6/12 1:11 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 19:16:52 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

<snip>
>>> That risk was on Bobo the manic
>>> depressive-necrophiliac-nazi-jewish-muslim-fundamentalist satanic
>>> christian-lesbian-environmentalist Pat Sajak worshipping republican
>>> vegetarian chimpanzee whose goal was to make humanity cringe at his feet.
>>
>> I don't think I like the New 52 version of Gorilla Grodd.
>
> WWPSD?
>
> (What Would Pat Sajak Do?)

Um, spin the wheel, I suppose...?

Ah, I see!  You want me to consider the ever-turning cyclic nature of time
itself, the back-and-forth patterns that define history.  This, too, shall
pass.  Very good; I am in balance. ~.~

>>> "But just as I was about to turn this squish.. err I mean Miss Fenny
>>> into toe jam I see her doing some poking with a rod and a piece of
>>> fabric and I'm curious you see so I ask her what she's doing.  Well
>>> she's shocked at first you know screaming and stuff.. but after awhile
>>> we're eating.. what she calls.. biscuits.. sipping tea she's telling me
>>> about her son who ran off with a tattoo artist to San Francisco.. I'm
>>> telling her about how I led an assault team to a planet and completely
>>> annihilated a bunch of kiwi like people.. She's teaching me crocheting..
>>> I'm teaching her how to get the blood and flesh off metal with out
>>> ruining the paint job.. And let me tell you .. I'm having the time of my
>>> life!  I mean this crocheting is great!  I finally feel at peace with
>>> myself."
>>
>> I support bringing back this character!
>
> Tire Scourge or Miss Fenny?  :)

Both!  Preferably as some kind of Headmaster.

> All the characters I created in the issue (except for EDB-Mite) I donate
> to the Free For Use Box... so knock yourself out... anyone.

Woo! <3

>>> "Well afterwards we both had a laugh, and talked about how these damn
>>> nature boys are destroying our great economy.  And you know what?  It
>>> turns out that Lil Ollie's, that's what we call him you know after the
>>> soon to be greatest next senator of this US of A, entire civilization
>>> used to live in my family's cereal box before it was wiped out by some
>>> type of radiation which bestowed him with his incredible powers.  And
>>> well this is now obviously an attempt by those damn liberals in trying
>>> to label our great American nuclear program as possibly being dangerous
>>> by killing an entire civilization of Limbaugh listeners.  I just thank
>>> God that Ollie talked to me before he became seduced by those Commie
>>> Democrats."
>>
>> Interesting.  I must wonder how much of this is canon!
>
> I can blame shoddy journalism for whatever changes there are...

I'm just depressed that the Limbaugh part is still relevant.

>>> It is mine an
>>> Ollie's opinion that if you were to take off Hector Lopez's mask that
>>> you would find none other than AL GORE!"
>>
>> GASP! ...wait, we all love Al Gore now.
>
> Arthur "Not Mynabird!" Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Mynabird is responsible for our failure
to sign the Kyoto protocol!