LNH20: Ultimate Mercenary v20 #2

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:51:01 PST 2012

On Mar 7, 3:53 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I don't have time to post a more detailed feedback, I'm having an
> insane couple of weeks. Well, month. Well, year.
>
> But in short: Like. Much.
>
> -- Lalo “now back to work!” Martins

Sorry to hear that, Lalo. I've defintely been there--last semester, in
fact. That was part of why I wound up coming back to RACC. I was
desperate to think and write about something, anything, other than my
horrible thesis. Luckily the brainstorming that was going on meant I
could get heavily involved in it without being overwhelmed by writing
short posts; I probably couldn't have written a sustained story at the
time. I hope you can go back to Menace at some point in the future; it
had a very promising start.

I'm glad people liked this issue. The next one will be out pretty
soon, and LNH20CP #15 after that.

AJM (Actually getting things done for a change)