REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #97 - January 2012 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:07:02 PST 2012

Andrew Perron replied:

[...]

>> And at the Legion of Net.Heroes HQ on Looniearth-A, Anal-Retentive
>> Archive Kid glances over as a new posting arrives from the RACC mailing
>> list. He notes another issue of the _End of Month Reviews_ has arrived
>> (nearly chronically late, again) and scans through the contents page.
>> Then, in his best David-Tennant-playing-the-part-of-the-Tenth-
>> Doctor impersonation, he utters a flat, "What?"
>
> XD XD XD Yessssssss

While it's pretty obvious what happens next, you people seem to
be a little bit too gleeful about this.  I mean, you remember
the ARAK miniseries I wrote for RACCoWrimo.  You know what
happned the last time ARAK went "Looks like I have to do some-
thing about this" and then went into the Plot Device Room and
loaded himself for bear.  Aren't you the slightest bit concerned
about the collaterol damage?

---
Saxon 'Rhetorical question' Brenton