REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #97 - January 2012 [spoilers]

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 2 20:30:47 PST 2012

On 3/2/2012 1:07 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:

> While it's pretty obvious what happens next, you people seem to
> be a little bit too gleeful about this.  I mean, you remember
> the ARAK miniseries I wrote for RACCoWrimo.  You know what
> happned the last time ARAK went "Looks like I have to do some-
> thing about this" and then went into the Plot Device Room and
> loaded himself for bear.  Aren't you the slightest bit concerned
> about the collateral damage?
>
> ---
> Saxon 'Rhetorical question' Brenton

Good thing you're being rhetorical.  You know we're such action junkies,
if you asked that question for real one of us would suggest that ARAK
cause a RACC-wide crossover.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.