SW10: Powernaut 1955 #1: A Personal Message from the Publisher!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Mar 1 19:58:10 PST 2012

Oh, I might as well announce Powernaut 1955 now.  I've been sneaking in
work on it since before Powernaut 1954 ended.

The web site now has tweaks for artfulness.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/ will now show the latest
comic!  That is, as long as I *either* remember to update that site *or*
program it to fill the buckets of web site goodness itself, in finest
Sorcerer's Apprentice tradition.

But I digress.  You *really* want
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1955.htm .

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.