META: RACC on Tumblr

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 22 17:11:56 PDT 2012

On 6/21/2012 6:59 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> Hey, welcome to Tumblr! It's kind of a weird place, but you're kind of
> a weird guy. (In a good way.) You'll love it, I think.
>
> The LNH tumblr is netheroes.tumblr.com. My personal tumblr is
> creepingmonsterism.tumblr.com and Andrew's is ununnilium.tumblr.com.
> There's also fyeahjennyeverywhere.tumblr.com, which I run. Netheroes
> has fallen way behind in updates, but we hope to change that this
> week!
>
> Adrian (every day I'm tumblin')

I bet you picked your name just so I could get an e-mail saying,
"creepingmonsterism is now following you".  Eek!

--
(signed) Scott Eiler  8{o> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.