LNH/Meta: Queer LNHers

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:59:14 PDT 2012

quoth Adrian J. McClure as of Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:17:21 +0000:

>> Minority Miss (Classic, LNH20) (bisexual)
>> ... stated in her first Classic appearance. I've been meaning to give
>> her a girlfriend forever but it seems I can't be bothered to write her
>> at all for some reason. Let's just state it for the record the 20
>> version is currently in a steady relationship with a TBD female.
>
> Interesting. I think it should probably be with someone who isn't a
> superhero, because we don't have enough civilian love interests and
> supporting casts in comics these days, and that kind of POV is one of
> the things I've enjoyed writing in past LNH20 stories.
>
> Hmmm. Maybe it's the receptionist...
>
> Or maybe it's Andrea. (She wouldn't talk about her job much, obviously.)

Ooooooooh. Hereby official :-P I've been tingling about that character
from her second appearance, thinking there was something more we could do
with her!

"So how's the new job?"

"Oh, it's the worst. All I do is read stuff from a computer. And you
wouldn't believe the people who show up all the time!"

"Sounds terrible!"

"Yeah, but the pay is mediocre."

"You say that like it's a good thing."

"In this economy? Most internships I looked at, the pay is either
ridiculous, or symbolic. When there is any."

"Granted. Are there more pancakes?"

"I hate you, Apoena! How do you eat so much and keep such a hot body?"

"I spend a lot of energy. I can show you later."

-- Lalo “writer non-sense tingling” Martins