LNH/Meta: Queer LNHers

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 22:17:21 PDT 2012

On Jun 22, 12:51 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool, thanks for compiling this.

You're welcome! We've had some very interesting discussions today.

> Pantra was originally a semi-WC (technically still is, except the
> “writer” in question doesn't write...), and May is openly bi-verging-on-
> pan. So yes. When I'm writing her my take is that she's “hedo-sexual”
> meaning she'll hit anything she thinks she can get a good time from (in
> some cases, it's even enough to get a chuckle from the victim's
> embarrassment over the flirting).

Ah, good, thanks for clearing that up.

> Minority Miss (Classic, LNH20) (bisexual)
> ... stated in her first Classic appearance. I've been meaning to give her
> a girlfriend forever but it seems I can't be bothered to write her at all
> for some reason. Let's just state it for the record the 20 version is
> currently in a steady relationship with a TBD female.

Interesting. I think it should probably be with someone who isn't a
superhero, because we don't have enough civilian love interests and
supporting casts in comics these days, and that kind of POV is one of
the things I've enjoyed writing in past LNH20 stories.

Hmmm. Maybe it's the receptionist...

Or maybe it's Andrea. (She wouldn't talk about her job much,
obviously.)

Adrian (should be asleep by now, but my cat is being highly active)