LNH/Meta: Queer LNHers

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:51:27 PDT 2012

Cool, thanks for compiling this.

I can speak for my characters I guess...

quoth Adrian J. McClure as of Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:16:04 +0000:

> Pantra (LNH20) (maybe bisexual? It's not clear if she's attracted to
> woman or if she just flirts with them sometimes to keep them off
> balance)

Pantra was originally a semi-WC (technically still is, except the
“writer” in question doesn't write...), and May is openly bi-verging-on-
pan. So yes. When I'm writing her my take is that she's “hedo-sexual”
meaning she'll hit anything she thinks she can get a good time from (in
some cases, it's even enough to get a chuckle from the victim's
embarrassment over the flirting).

> Locked Room (Classic, LNH20) (pansexual)
... stated, as a Jack Harkness reference, but never actually shown.

Minority Miss (Classic, LNH20) (bisexual)
... stated in her first Classic appearance. I've been meaning to give her
a girlfriend forever but it seems I can't be bothered to write her at all
for some reason. Let's just state it for the record the 20 version is
currently in a steady relationship with a TBD female.

Weirdness Magnet and Paraddox (Classic) (pan)
... not sure I ever mentioned this, but was always intended and in a
couple of occasions implied. Doxy mirrors my soft spot for reds and
Asians, WM had a... more interesting life and developed a strong leaning
towards non-humans.

-- Lalo “sapiosexual” Martins