LNH20: Yet More Tasty Crunchy Ideas

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 29 16:05:51 PST 2012

On 1/29/2012 3:43 PM, James Mason wrote:
> Hey while we are talking about ideas and characters let me tell you
> about my ideas and characters.
>
> Normal LNH Great Catastrophy: David (The current great Catastrophy)
> was killed off in the normal LNH universe during his dork age for
> being an unlikeable annoying guy (This was hinted at in the second
> issue of great Catastrophy) He was replaced with... I don't know a
> British guy.
>
> LNHX: Since what I've heard about this imprint is that it's based on
> the marvel movie verse they pretty much focus on his dork age in this
> imprint, kind of like how Deadpool was treated in the wolverine movie
> (With little respect as possible, No I am not still bitter).
>
> And that's all I got right now.
>
> James "The Cat King" Mason, Yeah lets silence the merc with a mouth.
> People will love that.

This game is so much fun to play, that it needs self-policing.  In my
own writings I reserve it for the Powernaut.  Have fun with The Great
Catastrophe(s), but I don't think the world needs Fanboy Nineties
Clueless Lad or Bitter Movie Clueless Lad.  Good ideas, though.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.