LNH20: Yet More Tasty Crunchy Ideas

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:43:58 PST 2012

Hey while we are talking about ideas and characters let me tell you
about my ideas and characters.

Normal LNH Great Catastrophy: David (The current great Catastrophy)
was killed off in the normal LNH universe during his dork age for
being an unlikeable annoying guy (This was hinted at in the second
issue of great Catastrophy) He was replaced with... I don't know a
British guy.

LNHX: Since what I've heard about this imprint is that it's based on
the marvel movie verse they pretty much focus on his dork age in this
imprint, kind of like how Deadpool was treated in the wolverine movie
(With little respect as possible, No I am not still bitter).

And that's all I got right now.

James "The Cat King" Mason, Yeah lets silence the merc with a mouth.
People will love that.