LNH: Not Making LNH Pages

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 11 22:58:59 PST 2012

I got myself a login at www.lnhq.info tonight.  The site is teasing me
with a link that says "Create my home page now!", but when I click it it
says "You are not allowed to edit this page."  Am I asking too much of
my first day on the team?  Is the LNH still building its trust
relationship with me?

--
(signed) Scott Eiler  8{o> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.