LNH20: Generation 2.0 #5

Adrian J. McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 19:08:42 PST 2012

Lalo, who had some stuff developing Googlemesh and the Ancient Legion
in his impending issue of LNH20CP, reminded me that I had made the
Ancient Legion ask before using. I had actually forgotten about this,
which is why I didn't object when Martin did a story with them. I
think it's well enough established now that I don't need this
restriction anymore, as long as you ask about anything involving their
origin or the LNH Setup Kid. (I still don't know what the enemy they
were formed to fight was; that may emerge from upcoming issues of
Tales of the LNH v20.) Also, in the future it would probably be a good
idea to post any story doing anything substantial with a major element
of the world or backstory on the author's group first for feedback.
That said, I certainly don't want to discourage people from taking
those kinds of risks as long as they do so.

AJM, glad we're discussing these kinds of questions before anything
really disastrous happens