MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #23: How Do Names Work?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 23 18:30:27 PST 2012

On 2/23/2012 5:33 PM, James Mason wrote:
> On Feb 22, 9:39 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> Wait, Mr. Announcer!  I got some questions!  Was the Army just visiting
>> the hero HQ, trying to take custody of the captured villains?  What was
>> everyone else doing there?  And is the hero HQ actually cool enough to
>> have detention cells, or do they tie the villains in bed?
>
> The Army was called in to take custody of the captured villains. The
> main 3 were delivering  Carlotta Zanzibar (Yes that is her name) to
> the Police station since she was attacking people for being
> "Demons" (At least in her eyes) The Police guys were here because this
> is where they work.

Heh.  Mister Announcer, you could have said "So, anyway, where were we?
  ... Oh, right, the police station!"  But I guess you'd just woken up
from a nap...

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.