MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #23: How Do Names Work?

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:33:49 PST 2012

On Feb 22, 9:39 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> Wait, Mr. Announcer!  I got some questions!  Was the Army just visiting
> the hero HQ, trying to take custody of the captured villains?  What was
> everyone else doing there?  And is the hero HQ actually cool enough to
> have detention cells, or do they tie the villains in bed?

The Army was called in to take custody of the captured villains. The
main 3 were delivering  Carlotta Zanzibar (Yes that is her name) to
the Police station since she was attacking people for being
"Demons" (At least in her eyes) The Police guys were here because this
is where they work.

> > ----
> > Oh man only 10 more levels until I can make Dragon Armor!
>
> Shouldn't you be trying for Tiger Armor?

Leather Armor was 90 levels ago! Try to keep up!

James "The Cat King" Mason, Her name was the name of chapter 22
because it was a boss chapter.