ASH/HCC: "The Element of Surprise"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 3 17:20:31 PST 2012

On 2/3/2012 12:47 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 00:57:42 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:

>>   .|, COHERENT COMICS PRESENTS             An ASH Universe Story
>> --+-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>   '|`  "The Element of Surprise"         copyright 2012 by Dave Van Domelen
>
> I know I mentioned this was great elsewhere.  I just wanna say again: This
> is great.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, just... great.

For my own part, I like any story where an unstoppable Army-trained
warrior is defeated by the urge to follow orders.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.