META/LNH: And what was your favorite SW10 year?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 22 18:22:41 PDT 2012

On 4/22/2012 2:09 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 03:39:46 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Well, if it's Minarets in Manhattan, I've got a place for that too.  I
>> call it Turkworld.
> See, that's what I was referencing, in terms of alternate histories!  Mine,
> though, felt more Western - almost generically so, in terms of dystopias.
> (For reference, the guy and the kid were black.)

North America's a big continent.   If its east coast is letting Turks
take over, its west will be Wild Wild West indeed.

--
(signed) Scott Eiler  8{D>  -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.