LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #52 (2/2)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 01:10:21 PDT 2012

On Apr 7, 3:38 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:38:16 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:
>
> >      Of course, if you happen to walk into an event
> > that includes both your loved ones _and_ a major super-
> > villain, you might as well light yourself a cigarette,
> > because you're pretty much screwed.
>
> Personally, I've never gotten the "smoking after sex" thing, but then, I've
> never been a smoker.  It's an evocative image, anyway!

I think he means "screwed" figuratively, not literally, as in you're
in front of a firing squad and you light a cigarette because, well,
like you said you'd probably have to be a smoker to understand and I'm
not so I don't.  My guess is that if you're about to get shot you're
not worried about lung cancer so you might as well light up. :)

Martin