MISC: One Day at a Time: The Chronicles of Mike Kittyman #20

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 30 18:00:26 PDT 2011

On 9/24/2011 8:23 PM, James Mason wrote:
>                                 Chapter 20:
>                              In His Own World

> Announcer: PFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Man *Oh MAN*! Now he's slapping him
> silly with weak pathetic little slaps and Mike is-- is just-- HAHAHA!
> He has this face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN! That made my day right
> there. Might as well end it right there it's not going to get any
> better. I-it actualy ends right there? Oh, one more line? ...okay then.
>
> Mike: *Monotone* Ahhhhhhhhhhh. No stop, you fiend.
>
> Announcer: Welp, that got me out of my funk. Mostly. Kind of. ...not
> really.
>
> ----
>
> Hey guys, sorry for being so late in this but I couldn't really think of
> anything for half the month. And... that's kind of it. Yeah.

Well, now you have something to write next month.  Don't forget,
Kittyman's still in that torture chair, even if his captor is weak and
pathetic.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.