SW10/HCC: Summer of Discontent #4: The Myth

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 6 17:25:57 PDT 2011

On 10/6/2011 6:26 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 01:35:13 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> *  What if The Trillions break free?  Chancellor Wyatt probably has
>> observers and a new blockade strategy already.
>
> I was thinking that the hack-code had a way of insinuating and defending
> itself.

Oooh, good idea.  Ellipsis *alone* could program a hack-code to try to
take over the Galaxy if he really wanted to = and he's actually the
*junior* programmer in The Plan.  This is starting to require a follow-up.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.