META: Reviews (Re: SW10: Summer of Discontent #3a: The Agents)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:03:54 PDT 2011

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:07:38 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

Augh I take forever on everything...

> Is it worthwhile for *us* to seek review first?  Would we all turn on
> our Kid Review signal watches?  Or shall we just accept our review
> process the way it is, and enjoy all this fine amateur fiction?

That's something I've been pondering.  As Rob says, several of the LNH
authors have their stuff looked over by the LNH Authors Group first.  Yet
our audience is relatively small here; are we balkanizing it?  I dunno.  I
know I certainly want to help edit people's stuff, and yet, I also want to
review it, and share my opinions with everyone.  Hmmmmmmm.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hrm.