LNHX: Kid Kirby #1: LNHX Origins #6

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 08:12:18 PST 2011

On Nov 15, 7:52 am, Adrian James McClure <lord_sold... at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> But your approach is different. And that's OK. But there's no point in
> making passive-aggressive jabs at other revamps because of that. RACC
> is a big multiverse and it can easily fit two (actually four, counting
> the original and LNHY) versions of the LNH.

Okay, I'm really, really honestly sorry is you thought I was being
passive-aggressive.  Seriously.  Anyway, I can understand why people
want to start fresh and use their own characters.  I just feel it
throws the baby out with the bath water.  But that's just my opinion.
This is how I would have done an LNH revamp.  People are free to do
their own LNH revamps any way they like.  Which is how it should be.

When I said "This Master Blaster is probably one he would have been
more happy with" I was actually talking about the mainstream LNH
Master Blaster who was (rightfully so) always treated as a bit of a
joke (from the very beginning).  Please don't ever assume I mean
something other than I actually said.  It isn't right to read things
into people's posts as if they said something they didn't actually
say.  I don't want any argument here and I honestly wasn't trying to
start one.

Martin