LNHX: Kid Kirby #1: LNHX Origins #6

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 08:28:22 PST 2011

On Nov 15, 11:12 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I said "This Master Blaster is probably one he would have been
> more happy with" I was actually talking about the mainstream LNH
> Master Blaster who was (rightfully so) always treated as a bit of a
> joke (from the very beginning).  Please don't ever assume I mean
> something other than I actually said.  It isn't right to read things
> into people's posts as if they said something they didn't actually
> say.  I don't want any argument here and I honestly wasn't trying to
> start one.

Fair enough. I have Asperger's syndrome, so reading social cues can be
kind of difficult for me, especially over the internet. I couldn't
figure out why you would specifically bring up how you were glad about
the fact that your revamp has all these characters except to
implicitly insult the one that doesn't. Also, when you metioned that
Robert Rodriguez would be happier with this version of Master Blaster,
you didn't say "as compared to the mainstream LNH version," and
because you'd just implicitly referenced LNH20 it was easy to
misinterpret as referring to the LNH20 version. But I'm glad if you're
not actually trying to insult LNH20.

AJM (But I still don't quite know what to make of the LNH20 Master
Blaster being a woman.)